Bob and Carolin formed Benjamin Realty LLC after previously spending many years as Realtors with “big box” real estate firms. As an independent, fully licensed Arizona brokerage we are better able to serve the needs of clients by putting focus and energy where it matters the most for them.
Bob and Carolin are year-round residents of Gold Canyon Arizona and they work with clients in Gold Canyon, as well as the entire East Phoenix Arizona Valley. Combined they bring more than 20 years of real estate experience in helping clients who may want to sell, buy, relocate or invest.
Bob and Carolin have worked as “The Benjamin Team” for past 10+ years since living in Gold Canyon. Prior to Arizona, Carolin was licensed in Washington state as a Realtor for more than 10 years.
Prior and Current Experience
Prior to becoming involved with real estate, Bob was an Executive in the tourism industry working for Princess Cruises in their Alaska trade. He is a Vietnam veteran and flew the Navy’s A6A Intruder while stationed on the USS Enterprise. His MBA in Finance from New York University offers experience in assisting investor clients. He is also a graduate of Stevens Institute of Technology.
In addition to real estate experience, Carolin has been an Executive for Mattel Toys, served as a Founder/Webmaster for an Internet start-up during the early “Internet years” that was an early entry in “business to consumer” Internet marketing. She has published many business articles as a free lance writer. She has been on the Editorial Staff of the Gold Canyon Ledger (now called Superstition Living), an Arizona news magazine. Her intuitive and creative nature helps assist clients with home staging and feng shui.
Additionally Bob offers his financial expertise and Quickbooks/accounting skills to non-real estate clients as a part of BeanCounterBob.com. And additionally Carolin provides her WordPress development skills, as well as marketing, social media and internet expertise to a help both real estate as well as non-real estate clients as a part of Carolin Benjamin Consulting-CreativeZone.com.
Both Bob and Carolin are active in their community and offer volunteer support as much as they can. Both Bob and Carolin have been active in Rotary. Bob served as President of the Mercer Island, WA Rotary Club and has been Treasurer and is currently (2019-2020) President of the Superstition Mountain Rotary. Carolin was on the Board of Directors of the Northwest Venture Group, (now called Northwest Entrepreneur Network) while in the Seattle Washington area. Bob has been on the Superstition Foothills Home Owners Association Board of Directors for several terms, and was on the Design Review Committee as Chairman and as a member for many years. He has also been on the Pinal County Design Review Overlay Board (now defunct organization). Both Bob and Carolin have been volunteers with the Pinal County Citizens On Patrol (C.O.P.) program and have been Block Watch Community Leaders, as well as being involved in the past with A.D.O.B.E and the Gold Canyon Business Association.
Bob and Carolin believe in integrity, honesty and offering a high level of customer service and communications. They always strive to provide ethical and professional real estate services to the very best of their ability.
Areas of Expertise
Bob and Carolin Benjamin have experience working with sellers, buyers, relocation, first time buyers, and investors. Their focus has been the entire East Phoenix Arizona Valley, as well as the Gold Canyon Arizona area. They are experienced in working with “traditional sales” as well as “short-sales” and foreclosures. They have affiliations with other professionals such as lenders, title and escrow firms, property managers, banks, inspectors, attorneys, landscapers, painters, and professionals in other service areas to help clients with full service needs.
Note to Agents outside of Arizona – Bob and Carolin welcome agents from other states outside of Arizona to contact them with referrals. They will keep you in the loop of what is transpiring with the referred client. Your referrals will be well taken care of.
Testimonials for Bob & Carolin Benjamin and Benjamin Realty LLC
- “Thank you so much for all your help. We love our new house and are so happy! I’m anxious to get unpacked now! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you should we need a real estate agent again in the future.”
Phoenix home buyer
- “We were extremely pleased with our decision to list our home for sale with Bob and Carolin Benjamin. It sold very quickly. We’re sure that their very pro-active marketing made this possible. They provided us with plenty of information that made us comfortable we were listing our home for the “right” price. They always communicated with us every step of the process.”
Gold Canyon AZ home seller
- “Thanks for making our move across country so easy. We were worried that because we were still living in New Jersey while we were buying in Arizona that it would seem very stressful. But working with The Benjamin Team made it seem so easy. We recommend them to anyone trying to relocate across country.”
Mesa home buyer
- “Our home sold very quickly. We feel Bob and Carolin were very on top of marketing our home and helping us through the transaction.”
- “We were first time home buyers and The Benjamin Team helped us every step of the way. We were able to get into our first home without having a huge down payment. Thank you Bob and Carolin.”
Queen Creek buyer
- “We had heard about 1031 Exchange programs, but weren’t too sure about how they worked. Bob and Carolin worked with us, referred us to the firms we needed to make out transaction seem trouble free. We would recommend them to anyone.”
Gold Canyon buyer